Zibbet has an Etsy Importer, which makes setting up your store on Zibbet much easier and faster!
Exporting your products from Etsy
To use the Etsy Importer, you first need to export your products from Etsy.
To do that:
- Sign into your Etsy account
- Click "Your Shop" at the top of Etsy
- Hover over "Shop settings" in the dropdown
- Then, select "Options" on the right hand side
- Then, click on the "Download data" tab
- And finally, click the "Download CSV" button under the "Currently for sale listings" section
Don't worry, your Etsy items will still remain listed on your Etsy store. This is simply making a copy of your items.
Your shop > Shop settings > Options:
Download CSV for currently for sale listings:
Import your Etsy CSV into Zibbet
Once you have your CSV file, you can import it into Zibbet.
To do that:
- Sign into your Zibbet account
- Go to your store's admin panel
- Click on "General" (bottom left-hand side)
- Click on "Etsy Importer" tab
- Choose your Etsy CSV file from your computer
- Click "Import CSV" button
General > Etsy Importer:
Once the import is complete you'll receive an email to let you know what you need to do next to make them active.
NOTE: depending on how many products you're importing into Zibbet, the import process can take up to 4-5 hours to complete. If it hasn't imported within that time, please contact us and we can check on the status for you.
If you get an error when trying to import your CSV file, please contact us and attach your CSV file so that we can take a look and start the import process for you.