If your domain name is registered with eNom, this help guide will walk you through the steps necessary to configure your domain for your Stitch website.
If you need help at any time, contact eNom directly.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your eNom account
- Click the Domains tab and then select MyDomains from the drop down menu.
- Select Host Records which will bring you to the Edit Host Records table.
- From there, you will enter your Stitch website URL (E.g. mystorename.zibbet.com) into the Address field for the www record. Be sure that CNAME is selected for the Record Type.
- Then you will add your full custom URL (E.g. www.mystore.com) to the Address field for the @ record, and select URL redirect for the Record Type. Click Save.
- Lastly, you need to enter your custom domain on the Domains page in your Stitch admin panel. Enter your custom URL (E.g. www.mystore.com) into the custom domain field and click Save.
Nice work, that’s it! It can take up to 48 hours for your domain’s servers to fully update (although it is generally only an hour or two!). Your domain won’t work until their updates are complete.
Remember, if you need help at any time, contact eNom directly. They are best placed to help you as they deal with 100s of these configurations on a daily basis.