You can upload a store banner via the Customize Design page.
Your store banner will appear at the top of some of the website themes (Perry and Ruby).
It's a great opportunity to establish your brand and the look and feel of your store.
To upload a banner:
- Go to the Customize Design page in your admin panel
- Click on the Information icon (3rd icon across from the top-left)
- At the top-left, you'll see a button to Upload Banner
- Click it and select your image from your computer
- You'll see a live preview on the right-hand side if you're using the Perry or Ruby website theme
Your store banner must be 1048 x 200 pixels. If it is a different size, we will do our best to fit it in, but it'll likely look pixelated or stretched if it's not this size. You can use a larger size, as long as you maintain the aspect ratio. For example, you could also upload an image that's 2096 x 400 pixels, since both width and height are doubled in size.
If you'd like to change the size an image you already have, but not sure how to do it, you should check out PicMonkey. They have some easy-to-use image editing tools for cropping and resizing.
Where can you get a banner?
If a banner sounds nice to you, but you're not sure where to start, here's a couple of ideas:
- We have some banner designers right here on Zibbet.
- Use a free design tool like Canva. You can even enter the custom dimensions there (1048 x 200). They have a number of layouts you can choose from, but even if you upload an image you already have and overlay some nice text on it, that can look really nice as a store banner.